Changes During the_Year
You can enroll in or make changes to your benefits listed below at these times:
- During Annual Enrollment
- Within 31 days of being hired
- Within 31 days of a Qualified Life Event
If you do not update your benefit elections at these times, you will have to wait until your Annual Enrollment.
What’s a Qualified Life Event?
Additional qualifying Life Events may include:
- Divorce, legal separation, or annulment
- Birth or adoption of an eligible child
- Change in your or your spouse's work status, residence, or worksite that affects your benefits
- Significant change in your or your spouse's health coverage attributable to your spouse's employment
When You Can Enroll in or Make Changes to Your Benefits
During Annual Enrollment
Within 31 days of being hired
Within 31 days of a Qualified Life Event