Health and Wellness Programs
The programs described on this page can help you with a variety of health and wellness issues, such as smoking cessation, weight control, stress management, and managing chronic illnesses.
Reach out to Cigna’s beWell Personal Health Team for help finding solutions to your health care needs, including:
- Weight management
- Stress management
- Tobacco cessation
beWell is available 24/7 to all U.S. employees that are enrolled in one of our medical plans.
Health Matters is an interactive health assessment platform that connects you with personalized information, tools, and inspiration to help you take charge of your wellness goals.
- Play a short, online assessment game to identify your health goals.
- Discover personalized recommendations to keep you on target.
- Track important health information, like your BMI, blood pressure, cholesterol, and more.
- Stay motivated with fun activities and rewards for healthy behaviors.
Get Started Now
- Log on to myCigna.com.
- Go to the “My Health” tab.
- Click on the health assessment.
Omada is our digital wellness program for employees who are pre-diabetic or at risk for heart disease. There is no cost to participate. Family members who are included in your Equifax medical plan coverage can participate at no cost too.
Omada will help you discover opportunities for change by tracking your weight, food, and activity. Then, you’ll focus on the changes you want to make, and get the support to stick with new habits.
If you qualify for Omada, you can receive:
- Full-time health coaching to help you stick to your goals
- Wireless smart scale and digital pedometer
- Programs that adapt to your needs and schedule
- Online support groups for extra encouragement
- Simple rules that will make an immediate impact on your decisions about nutrition, fitness, sleep, and stress management
Take the quick quiz at OmadaHealth.com/Equifax.