Equifax provides full-time employees the opportunity to continue their professional development through the Tuition Reimbursement Program.
Eligible employees may be reimbursed up to $5,250 per calendar year for expenses incurred in continuing their education in support of their professional development.
All full-time US employees meeting the following criteria qualify for the program:
- At least 6 months of service, and
- Current performance review rating of at least "achieves expectations" as documented in Workday or certified by manager
Course Requirements: Courses within the following guidelines are eligible for reimbursement:
- Part of a degree program at an accredited college or university
- Helps maintain or improves skills applicable to performing your present job duties
- Develops skills related to a future job that your manager and the next-level manager can reasonably expect you to hold
- Is part of a logical, feasible career plan within Equifax and has been reviewed and approved by your HRBP
How to Apply: You must receive manager approval before you are eligible for tuition reimbursement. If you take any courses before following these steps, you are not eligible for reimbursement.
- Complete an application - you can find the the application on People Link
- Obtain manager approval (and HRBP if required)
- Submit the signed application via email to AskHR@equifax.com before enrolling in the course
- You will receive an email notification that your application has been received
- Submit the following via email to AskHR@equifax.com:
- Signed tuition reimbursement application that you submitted during the application process
- Invoice or receipt from the school showing a breakdown of all costs
- Syllabus indicating required materials for each course
- An official transcript including the grade earned
- Copies of itemized receipts for reimbursable fees and books