New to Equifax?
Welcome to the team! We are excited you have chosen to further your career with Equifax.
Your Equifax benefits are part of a comprehensive Total Rewards program that empowers you to take control of your well-being and live a Healthy, Wealthy, and Wise lifestyle.
To take advantage of all of these benefits, you must take action.
You are eligible if you are an active employee working a minimum of 25 regular scheduled hours per week.
To participate in the following benefits, you must enroll within 31 calendar days from your date of hire. If you enroll, these benefits will take effect on the first of the month following your hire date.
- Health Care Flexible Spending Account, Limited Purpose Flexible Spending Account, or Health Savings Account
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Buy-up Long-Term Disability
- Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
- Accidental Injury Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Hospital Care Insurance
- Go to Workday and click on the Inbox worklet.
- Select the task titled “Change Benefits for Life Event” and follow the steps.
- If you do not enroll in the benefits listed above within 31 days of your date of hire, you will only have the coverage listed under You’ll Be Enrolled in These Benefits Automatically below.
- You won’t be able to enroll in the benefits listed above during the year unless you experience a Qualified Life Event. To learn more, see Life Events on People Link.
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Basic Life and AD&D Insurance
Business Travel Accident Insurance
Basic Long-Term Disability
As of your date of hire
Basic Short-Term Disability
The first of the month following your hire date
Equifax 401(k) Plan (at a 3% deferral rate)
45 days after your date of hire
- Your contribution will be automatically invested in a target retirement fund invested according to your current age and projected retirement date.
- If you were hired or rehired on or after January 1, 2019, your contributions to the plan will increase automatically every year by 1% of your pay until your contributions reach 10% of your pay. The increase will happen on the anniversary of the date you were automatically enrolled in the plan.
- You should log on to the Fidelity website about a week after your hire date to actively make a deferral election, check your investments, and name a beneficiary. Fidelity recommends that you save 15% of your income every year (including the money you get from your employer) to have enough saved at retirement.
- You can make changes to your deferral elections at any time on the Fidelity website or by calling 800-354-3419.